Organic pure cinnamon oil 100% natural
- Aroma: characteristic, spicy, warm, sweet, bold cinnamon flavor concentration
- Ingredients: 100% essential oil extracted from cinnamon bark
- Made in Viet Nam. Produced and distributed by Moc May Farm
- Meet export standards TCVN, certified by the Ministry of Health, Vinacontrol, Quatest3
- Produced using the most modern 3-phase electric steam attraction technology today
- High-grade 304 stainless steel distillation furnace used in medicine
Cinnamon oil is extracted from the bark, carcass, and leaves or roots of the plant. The main components are cinnamaldehyde, eugenol and linalool. They make up about 85%. The proportions in each department will be different.
- Cinnamaldehyde is abundant in the bark of trees
- Eugenol is abundant in leaves
- Linalool is abundant in the roots.
Depending on the substances, the ratio as above, the manufacturers will have different ways of distilling to serve a variety of purposes.
Organic pure cinnamon oil 100% natural
Classification of essential cinnamon oil
Different from the Others often use the trunk as the leaves, flowers, stems any parts with oil to distillation but cinnamon is classified into:
- Cinnamon Bark: The essential oil is extracted entirely from the bark of the cinnamon tree, with no other parts of the plant added. Red, dense color.
- Cinnamon leaves: Cinnamon leaves and small branches of the cinnamon tree are brewed separately and then steam distilled. The color is lighter than the cinnamon bark type.
Although this cinnamon essential oil has different origins, the use value is similar. In particular, cinnamon bark oil has stronger properties because of its higher concentration than the type extracted from the leaves. Depending on the preferences of each person who likes strong or light scents, choose the appropriate product.
Classification of cinnamon oil
Effect of cinnamon essential oil:
Used to clean the house:
- Add cinnamon essential oil to the cleaning water, then proceed to wipe. The aroma of cinnamon not only help your house more fresh but also mosquitoes and insects are very effective
Anti motion sickness:
- To make the trip no longer your obsession, do this right away: put 1 drop on a towel and smell the aroma of cinnamon that has permeated the towel, this will put an end to motion sickness.
- Soak 2-3 drops of Cinnamon Essential Oil on a cotton ball, put it in the closet or put it in the last rinse when washing to help clothes not smell but also smell.
Stop the stomach ache:
- Mix Cinnamon Essential Oil with olive oil, jojoba in a ratio of 1:30, mix well, then massage on the abdomen until it is hot, you will feel the pain has eased somewhat.
Lose fat, burn fat:
- Using steam to reduce fat – this is how to lose weight quickly and safely, because the steam consumes more energy efficiently and controls hunger, stress. Put 500ml of hot water at 70 – 80 degrees in a basin, then add 2-3 drops of Cinnamon Essential Oil, cover your body with a towel for about 20-30 minutes, when the water has cooled down, you can take advantage of the water basin. This is for bathing.
Relax the mind, reduce stress, fatigue:
- Cinnamon oil helps dispel the stress after a tiring day of work by small and 2-3 drops in the bath, inhaling the smell soak combined. By doing this you can reduce stress while the body has a pleasant aroma of cinnamon.
Treatment of colds, flu, cough, expectorant:
- Add a few drops of Cinnamon essential oil to a bowl of hot water and perform a steam bath. This method helps you reduce fatigue, reduce headaches, and breathe easier when you have a cold. Coughs will also be reduced quickly by mixing a little Cinnamon Essential Oil with lotion and then gently massaging it on the neck.
Reduce joint pain, shoulder pain:
- When you have neck and shoulder pain, mix Cinnamon Oil with carrier oil (jojoba, olive, …) at a ratio of 1:30 then massage the painful area. Regular and regular practice will give unexpected results.
One of the essential oils that can affect health is that Cinnamon oils and spices are also a decisive taste in food.
Office: HTT Tower, 89 Phung Hung, Ha Dong, Ha Noi, Vietnam
Vietnam Mobile: (+84)79 660 9999