Information of cassia sticks :
In India it is called cassia sticks, but in other countries of the world they are called cinnamon sticks
- Length: 40-45cm
- Moisture : 13.5% max
- Admixture : 1% max
- Thickness: 1.6-1.8mm; Rolled rate: around 80%
- Smooth touch, well-dried, clean, no fungus
- Color: natural color; Oil content: 3-5%
- Taste: Taste strong, spicy, hot, featured aroma.
- Packing: 01kgs/PE or mesh bag; 10bags/carton.
- Container capacity: 7 tons/20FT; 15 tons/40HQ
- Original: Vietnam
The effect of sticks cassia
- Due to its antifungal, antibacterial, antimicrobial and antiseptic properties, dried cassia stick is also effective in preventing and supporting the treatment of external and internal infections. It helps kill bacteria in the gallbladder and the bacteria that cause staph infection.
- It is believed that the calcium and fiber in cassia stick helps protect against cardiovascular disease. By adding a little cassia to your food, the effect of dried cassia will help you prevent coronary artery disease and high blood pressure.
– Provide high quality cinnamon products with the most competitive price.
Office: HTT Tower, 89 Phung Hung, Ha Dong, Ha Noi, Vietnam
Vietnam Mobile: (+84)834 069 789
Email: [email protected]
ho phuc –