When you make Pan-fried cinnamon-marinated fish fillet, you can use any type of fish, river fish and sea fish are fine, each type of fish has a special taste combination.
Resources cinnamon-marinated fish fillet :
- 1 kg fish fillet
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon powder
- 3 teaspoons cooking oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons ground pepper.
- Served with raw vegetables
- 5 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons white wine, or cooking wine
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon powder and star anise
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- Bring the mixture to a boil, then we have the sauce.
Making cinnamon-marinated fish fillet :
Remove the fish skin along the grain, half a fish is 1 piece. Marinate with spices above for 30 minutes for the fish to absorb.
Heat the pan until hot, add oil to the pan evenly, put the fish on both sides, put the marinade on the fish to make the fish more flavorful.
Arrange the fish on a plate and enjoy.
Making cinnamon-marinated fish fillet
Have a good meal and keep following us for more delicious dishes!