Now we’re going to make Danish apple and cinnamon bread with a rolling plate. This is the type of bread that uses sweet pastry puffs powder and a sweet sauce called Danish. Depending on your favourite taste, you can change the filling of fruit jam with custard, chocolate, etc.
Ingredients Danish apple and cinnamon bread:
- 1 pastry puff rolling plate size 32×24 cm
Apple cinnamon filling:
- 1 green apple
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder (or cassia sticks)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened fresh milk, 1 egg yolk
- Peel and dice apples
- Add the butter to the pan until melted, then add the apples, sugar and cinnamon, stir to absorb. Mix cornstarch with 2 tablespoons of water. Stir for about 5 minutes until there is a fragrant caramel aroma and the apple pieces are almost golden.
- Cut the dough into 8cm squares. Then shape the bread with a filling in the middle. Preheat the oven for about 5 minutes.
- Spread the egg mixture over the bread. Bake for 12 minutes at 180 degrees or 190 degrees for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
Other artical: Recipe for Apple and Cinnamon Bread.
Have a good meal and keep following us for more delicious dishes!