Cinnamon waffles is attractively decorated by beautiful small ice cream balls and very attractive fruit side dishes. So I see the EU side, they line up to buy this cake quite a lot. The cake is not very crispy so I still like to dry it in a crisp oven like a Vietnamese waffle. This delicious breakfast cake with a cup of coffee feels so cute: La vie en rose!
Ingredients cinnamon waffles
256 g all-purpose flour
45 g of sugar
10 g baking powder
Pinch of salt
2 separate eggs
300 ml of fresh milk without sugar
80 ml cooking oil
1 sliced apple
5 g of cinnamon powder
Steps to make cinnamon waffles
1. Warm up Waffles machine. Apply a thin layer of non-stick butter!
2. Sift flour, sugar, cinnamon powder, baking soda and salt. Mix.
3. Beat hard cotton egg whites.
4. Take another bowl to beat the yolks, stir in the milk. Put the warehouse flour mixture and stir well, do not mix well.
5. Add cooking oil and stir well. Use a spatula to take 1/3 of the white and mix with the yolks, mix gently to fold from the bottom. Add sliced apples, mix gently.6. Pour mixture into waffles mold. Do not fill the mold as it will spill out.
6. The light is red, wait for the green color to make the cake about 5 minutes cooked. (don’t turn on the phone early).
7. Decorate the cream (if available) with apples. Drink with coffee. If you want the crackers, turn on the oven 200oC and bake for 5 more minutes.